Monsoon is in its full swing and with the pitter patter raindrops comes the Corn cobs, also know as bhuttas. One can see it everywhere be at the Sabzi mandi or at roadside thelas or bhuttawalas selling the corn cobs roasted over coal fire and rubbed with chilli powder and salt. I love having it this way due to the smoky flavour it gets when roasted over coal. Similarly one can prepare many yummy, healthy and delicious recipes using corn like the corn rice, corn tikkis, corn upma etc.
So why don't we explore and experiment dishes using this golden globules that is so high in nutrient, a good source of vitamin B1 and Vit B5. Corn a rich source of foliate essential for the regeneration of cells , its also high in fibre aides in digestion. I am sure everyone loves to include Corn/bhuttas in their diet, so why don't we share the different nutritious recipes from our kitties in this season when its found abundantly around us.
This event is about dishes made out of Corn, so dish out as many recipes as possible post them at weliciousdelicious's event " CORN MANIA".
CORN MANIA - Food blog event.
1) Event starts from 19th July 2013 - 19 August 2013
2) Only vegetarian recipes are allowed.
3) Archived entries as well as fresh entries are allowed but should be linked with this announcement page and should be highlighted.
4. Please send in as many recipes as possible.
5) Submit the recipe using the Linky tool.
6) If you have problems using the Linky tool email me the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org in the below format :